What are cookies?
Cookies are portions of code installed in the browser and are generally used to improve the functionality and usability of the website for the user. various purposes include; to execute IT authentications, monitor sessions, store information on specific configurations regarding the users who access the server, etc. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
There are two types of Cookies: “persistent” or “session” cookies.
Session and Persistent Cookies
- Session Cookies contain information that is used in your current browser session. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Nothing is stored on your computer after you have finished using the website (ASP.NET_SessionId and language).
- Persistent Cookies (like ASPXANONYMOUS) allow websites to remember you on subsequent visits and to adapt accordingly. They remain for as long as the website has programmed them to last (from a few minutes to a number of years).
First & Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies can be read by the site that created them.
- Third-party cookies are created and can be read by domains other than the site and their data is stored with the third party.
What Cookies we use and how
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics,
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
How to manage cookies in your browser
The user can manage cookies from his or her browser’s settings. The procedure for the different browsers is on the following websites:
Data Subject’s Rights
The Data Subject is entitled, at any time, to exercise the rights, by sending an e-mail to the Data Controller to Info@gualaclosures.com